December 25, 2019

Look at the date above. My clock is reading 12:02am as I write this blog. It has just turned to Christmas Day.

Today of all days, I would like to make a suggestion for you. Ready?

Okay. Don't think about the Impeachment mess. Don't worry about the North Koreans lobbing an intercontinental missile in our direction. Don't worry about rotten neighbors, cantankerous family members, unruly co-workers, bills, the weather, or anything else you can't control.

For the next week or so, after New Years, don't worry about anything or anyone. Believe me those who dislike or hate or don't consider you aren't considering you at this very moment.

For you, for ALL of you, I just wish you a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, or whatever you celebrate this time of year and moving forward a Happy and Prosperous New Year. I truly hope this is the healthiest and best year of your life. I really hope this is the beginning of the best years of your life in the future.

Frederick Fichman

Popular posts from this blog