UPSIDE DOWN

It bass ackwards. The people and business contacts who you do want to send you email and communicate with you...don't. The people who you Don't want to contact you, sometimes multiple times during the day like robo marketers, annoying friends and family, and debt collectors are relentless in their outreach of emails and do contact you and send you emails relentlessly.

I've been trying to come up with a hack or fix or strategy to turn that around and I am stumped. I really don't know what to do other than tolerate email or just abandon it as a method of communications. But we can't, can we? We're all stuck with it I guess.

Probably the best way to get rid of annoying emails from marketing nerds is to simply unsubscribe. At the bottom of those annoying marketing or sales emails you will see a link in very small lettering say unsubscribe. Take advantage. Hit that link, unsubscribe, and that should take care of it. It may ask the reason. Just check the box "I don't want to receive these emails anymore." And that should be it...no more emails.

I guess this is just one of the little obstacles in life we all face. Believe me, this should be the worst it.

Popular posts from this blog