At the beginning of this year 2019 I ran this blog, DailyDesertDoodle, for about six months. I combined the first three months of my blogs and printed it for sale on Amazon, search Daily Desert Doodle or maybe better success with my full name in search bar, Frederick Fichman. You will then see those first three months of this blog in the form of a Kindle and Print book as well as 93 other fiction and non-fiction books I have written.

But what I am going to differently with the rekindling of this blog is that I am going to turn it into a daily podcast as well. That will be coming soon. 

So, you will be able to either read my blog or listen to my blog, "spoken" by me in the format you prefer.

What's the blog about? My obervations about the life we all face everyday, a new passion to combat the plastic polution that is choking our oceans killing millions of animals every year, and a few surprises along the way. 

The blogs will be short but they will be delivered daily. 

Any thoughts on hearing from me again? Lemme know: fred@frederickfichman.com

Popular posts from this blog